Your wedding day is a story.
From the 2,000+ frames shot, I cull and edit them, giving you about 275 images. These are the best ones that show your wedding day. This process has evolved from my education in filmmaking–the story is always better when you carefully select what is included.
I'm there all day, so I'll catch everything from makeup to your last dance.
images in one Month
You'll get the edited images in just four weeks, not the typical 60-90 days after your wedding.
Art TO keep your wedding with you.
Holding an album or a print is a multi-sensory experience: It’s something that you can feel, study, share, and pass down. That’s why you get a credit for physical art, whether it’s a hand-bound album or cotton rag prints.
I’ve tested many different labs, printers, and binders, then narrowed to a select few. The people I work with love and obsess over what they create: Silk-covered albums, with decorative end papers. Print boxes handcrafted from Nepalese lokta bark. Everything you’ll receive has been lovingly made and will last a lifetime (and longer).
Luxury Prints + Albums
Beautiful, archival pieces made to share.
And to last. Printing that will hold up for
What about me?
Well, If you must know...
- I have 8 years of wedding photography experience.
- My background and degree are in filmmaking.
- I've shot weddings from Colorado to Florida and a lot in between.
- I was an Eagle Scout. "Be Prepared" still sticks with me: extra camera, lenses, memory cards. Accidents happen at weddings.
- I love doing the planning, logistics, time management, and problem solving that weddings require.
- And I've been happily married for 9+ years, so I've been through this before. :)
You Have AN INCREDIBLE TALENT FOR PHOTOGRAPHY AND STORYTELLING. WE WILL BE FOREVER GRATEFUL THAT You CAPTURED OUR STORY ON FILM.
- Taylor, groom
I can't begin to thank you enough for the beautiful images of their wedding. You were so kind to everyone and unobtrusive while shooting. ... She and Matt have talked about you so often and are thrilled with the pics! It makes me so happy that they're happy.
- Ann, mother of the bride